Come to the south Spain and enjoy the “gaditana” spring at El Palmar, in Vejer, its good climate, excellent waves and very long beaches. Also, days are getting longer, and sunsets are stunning.
For the Easter week we have a SurfCamp for all levels and ages. Suitable accommodation for you, with or without kitchen.
Don’t miss this opportunity and book your camp, we have limited places available and the best prices.
What do they include?
* 4 surf lessons 2 hours every day with equipment (wetsuit, surfboard, leash and wax).
* Accommodation: 4 nights in bungalow or apartments, CLOSE TO THE BEACH AND SURF SCHOOL.
* Surf equipment available after class.
* Qualified surf instructor by The Spanish Surfing Federation and/or lifesaving.
* Groups of 6 people maximum per instructor.
* Accident and Civil Responsibility Insurance
* Transport to the bus station of Conil de la Frontera or the bus stop in El Palmar, Vejer.
* SUP (Stand Up Paddle)
* Beach volleyball
* Balancing games (indo-boards and slackline)
* Surfskate, Longskate and skate
* Transfer to the train station in San Fernando. 15€/person/journey
* Transfer to Jerez Airport. 20€/person/journey
Frequently asked questions:
If you haven’t got any transport to come, we can pick you up or take you to the bus station in Conil de la Frontera or bus stop in El Palmar (for FREE). The journey to the train station in San Fernando is 15€/person/journey, 3 persons minimum; and the drive to the airport of Jerez de la Frontera costs 20€/person/journey, 3 persons minimum.
– Social Security card or private medical insurance card.
– If you are under 18, an authorization form must be filled out and signed by your parent or legal guardian.
– If you are having some medical treatment, don’t forget your medication.
– A small suitcase with the clothes necessary for the days of the stay in the Camp, a toilet bag and two or three towels.
– You should bring some warm clothes even in summer because the night cools down and you might need to cover up.
– Sun protection cream, beach sandals, beach towel and swimsuit.
Besides, at all times you can have refreshing drinks, juices, fruits and sweets as physical exercise and especially surfing increase appetite.