Christmas is a very special season to celebrate with your family. How better to spend time together than organizing a family surf camp? Don’t worry if it’s cold, the sun
usually shines and heats a lot during the day, and besides, we have winter wetsuits (4/3mm).
We have different choices, with surf lessons for all levels and ages. Suitable accommodation for you in our Surfhouse or independent apartments/houses.
Don’t hesitate any longer and book your camp, limited places available and the best prices.
If none of the options above suits your needs, contact us or call us +34 637 425 312 or at +34 722 841 982, and we will try to develop a program personalized for you.
Apartments (For 4 person)
Se encuentra a 50m de la playa y de la escuela, (1 minutos andando). Apartamento de dos habitaciones, muy acogedor, con capacidad para 4 personas, dispone de salón-cocina, 1 baño con ducha, porche muy espacioso y bien orientado para los vientos y sombras.
Cuenta con todas las comodidades, TV y calefacción.
Bungalows (Para 2 personas)
Se encuentra a 50m de la playa y de la escuela, (1 minuto andando).Son Habitaciones para dos personas con baño privado, TV y calefacción.
Frequently asked questions:
If you haven’t got any transport to come, we can pick you up or take you to the bus station in Conil de la Frontera or bus stop in El Palmar (for FREE). The journey to the train station in San Fernando is 15€/person/journey for 3, 22€/person/journey for 2, 45€/person/journey for 1; and the drive to the airport of Jerez de la Frontera costs 25€/person/journey for 3, 35€/person/journey for 2, 70€/person/journey for 1.
– Social Security card or private medical insurance card.
– If you are under 18, an authorization form must be filled out and signed by your parent or legal guardian.
– If you are having some medical treatment, don’t forget your medication.
– A small suitcase with the clothes necessary for the days of the stay in the Camp, a toilet bag and two or three towels.
– You should bring some warm clothes even in summer because the night cools down and you might need to cover up.
– Sun protection cream, beach sandals, beach towel and swimsuit.