Surfcamps in August
The SURF CAMPS in August are completely reserved for adults (aged +18).
Swell conditions are soft and with no currents, and the sea temperature is very pleasant.
They will have a great time at On the Sea Camp, learn and improve their surfing, by our professional team.
It will be a great experience that you will remember forever.
Don’t hesitate any longer and book your camp! Limited places available and competitive prices.
If none of the options above suits your needs, contact us and we will try to develop a program personalized for you.
What do they include?
* 6 surf lessons 2 hours every day with equipment (wetsuit, surfboard, leash and wax).
* Qualified surf instructor by The Spanish Surfing Federation and/or lifesaving.
* Groups of 6 people maximum per instructor.
* Accident and Civil Responsibility Insurance
* Surf equipment available during the stay.
* Souvenir CD with picture about your moments lived in your surfcamp.
* Accommodation: private camp out in our facilities.
* Transport to the bus station of Conil de la Frontera or the bus stop in El Palmar, Vejer.
* SUP (Stand Up Paddle)
* Beach volleyball
* Balancing games (indo-boards and slackline)
* Stretching session
* Surf videos
* Surfskate, Longskate and skate
* Board games
* Transport to the train station in San Fernando. 15€/person/journey
* Transport to Jerez Airport. 20€/person/journey
* 5 spanish lessons (40€/person)
Frequently asked questions:
If you haven’t got any transport to come, we can pick you up or take you to the bus station in Conil de la Frontera or bus stop in El Palmar (for FREE). The journey to the train station in San Fernando is 15€/person/journey, 3 persons minimum; and the drive to the airport of Jerez de la Frontera costs 20€/person/journey, 3 persons minimum.
– Social Security card or private medical insurance card.
– If you are under 18, an authorization form must be filled out and signed by your parent or legal guardian.
– If you are having some medical treatment, don’t forget your medication.
– A small suitcase with the clothes necessary for the days of the stay in the Camp, a toilet bag and two or three towels.
– You should bring some warm clothes even in summer because the night cools down and you might need to cover up.
– Sun protection cream, beach sandals, beach towel and swimsuit.
Besides, at all times you can have refreshing drinks, juices, fruits and sweets as physical exercise and especially surfing increase appetite.